Travel plans may change at any time due to life’s last-minute situations. Did the same happen with you, and now you have to cancel your bookings with Emirates? Fret not! Cancelling the tickets is not a huge task with the airline.
Check out the cancellation policy and procedure, and then complete the process seamlessly.
24-Hour Emirates Cancellation Policy
Emirates Airlines cancellation policy is passenger-friendly. Emirates Airlines has laid down a 24-hour cancellation policy, making it possible to cancel without spending any money.
If one cancels their bookings within the risk-free cancellation time frame, then they will get a full amount as a refund.
Furthermore, there are some conditions associated with it. Those are as follows-
- The date of departure of the flight is at least 7 days away from the date of booking.
- Furthermore, the flight should be operated by Emirates Airlines.
- Moreover, the travel routes must originate either from Canada or America.
Overview of the Emirates Cancellation Policy
One can cancel their bookings with ease if they know the detailed information on the cancelation policy. The points stated below lays down this policy in detail. Read out the points and cancel your tickets in a hassle-free manner.
- When one books through the online portal, then they can cancel them through the official site itself.
- Furthermore, people who will cancel the bookings after 24 hours will have to pay the cancellation fee.
- The rules of cancellation will differ as per the ticket type one holds.
- Moreover, for all the reward tickets and discounted fares, the 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply.
How to cancel an Emirates booking?
The cancellation of bookings can be done through the online and offline ways. So, one can choose the cancellation using the method that they find best for themselves.
The ways in which people can cancel their bookings are as follows-
Through the official site
Flyers are eligible for cancellation through the official site. Once the steps are followed in the correct order, Emirates Airlines will send the confirmation of the bookings being cancelled.
The step-by-step procedure of cancelation is as follows-
- Open the official site on your device.
- Click on the “ manage booking ” section on the homepage.
- Furthermore, mention the booking confirmation number and the last name of the passenger.
- Once the booking appears on your screen, tap on the cancel button.
- Continue by following the prompts.
- In case you need to pay the cancellation fee, do that in this step.
- Finally, submit the request for cancellation, and the airline will send you a confirmation on your registered email.
Through the customer service
Apart from heading to the official site for cancellation, travellers can cancel the Emirate reservation via phone call.
On the official website, the contact details are given. So, go ahead and use it and get in touch with the customer service representatives.
Give the reservation details they ask for and then cancel the booking in no time.
Are you not sure about cancelling your tickets? If this is the situation, then one need not cancel their bookings.Travellers can instead change their flight. Simply complete the Emirates Airlines change flight procedure and get another flight for yourself.