To fix QuickBooks Desktop Error Code OL-222, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Verify your internet connection:
- Ensure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
- Test your connection by accessing other websites or performing online activities.
Step 2: Update QuickBooks Desktop:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to the Help menu.
- Select "Update QuickBooks Desktop" and click on "Update Now."
- Allow QuickBooks to download and install any available updates.
- Restart QuickBooks Desktop after the update is complete.
Step 3: Update bank account information in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to the Banking menu.
- Select the affected bank account and click on the Edit ✎ option.
- Update your login credentials, account information, or any other necessary details.
- Save the changes and exit the account settings.
Step 4: Deactivate and Reactivate Bank Feeds:
- Go to the Edit menu in QuickBooks Desktop and select Preferences.
- Choose Checking and navigate to the Company Preferences tab.
- Find the bank account experiencing the error and click on Deactivate.
- Confirm the deactivation and close the preferences window.
- Repeat the steps, but this time choose Activate to reactivate the bank feeds.
Step 5: Reset the Account Connection:
- Go to the Banking menu in QuickBooks Desktop and select the affected bank account.
- Click on the Edit option and choose Edit Account Info.
- In the Account Details tab, check the Disconnect this account on save checkbox.
- Save the changes and proceed to reconnect the account by repeating the steps.