If you want to become a Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect, PassQuestion provides you with the latest and most accurate Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam Questions that are based on the official exam guide and updated regularly. With PassQuestion Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam Questions, you can practice with real exam scenarios and get instant feedback on your performance. PassQuestion Sharing and Visibility Architect exam questions are designed to help you pass your exam easily and confidently. They will help you review the key concepts and skills that you need to master for the exam. They will also help you familiarize yourself with the exam format and structure so that you can pass your exam easily.
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect is designed for architects, analysts, and administrators who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design secure, scalable security models on the Force.com platform. A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect should be fluent in communicating technical solutions effectively to technical stakeholders and providing a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect assess the security and sharing requirements necessary to design secure, scalable solutions on the Salesforce Platform. The architect has experience designing and implementing complex security and sharing models as well as communicating the solution and design trade-offs to business and technical stakeholders alike.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
Permissions to Standard Objects, Custom Objects, and Fields: 27%
- Given a scenario, recommend the right level of object permissions needed to provide the appropriate access to a set of users.
- Given a scenario, recommend the correct level of field permissions needed to provide the appropriate access to a set of users.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate mechanism to hide data at the user interface level.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate access controls to protect sensitive data (e.g. PCI, PII or HIPAA).
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate programmatic solution to ensure security settings are enforced.
Access to Records: 39%
- Given a set of conditions, recommend the appropriate Organization Wide Defaults to restrict access to records.
- Given a set of conditions, recommend a solution that leverages the Role Hierarchy to support the Record Access requirements.
- Given a set of conditions, determine how Sharing rules can be implemented to support the record access requirements.
- Given a set of conditions, determine how groups can support the record access requirements.
- Given a set of conditions, determine how Teams can support the record access requirements.
- Given a set of conditions, determine the correct object relationships that support record access sharing requirements.
- Given a set of conditions, determine how programmatic sharing supports the record access requirements.
- Given a set of conditions, determine what sharing mechanism is appropriate to share records with External Users.
- Given a set of conditions, determine how Record Access Overrides support the record access requirements.
Access to other Data: 16%
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate access control needed to grant access to data that is not standard or custom objects.
Implications of Security Model Choice: 18%
- Given a scenario, determine the scalability implications of the sharing solution.
- Given a set of conditions, determine the license limitations that will impact the intended sharing solution.
- Given a set of conditions, determine how to test the sharing model.
View Online Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Free Questions
1. A Sales Rep at Universal Containers wants to create a dashboard to see how his sales numbers compare with his peers. Assuming a Private model, which two permissions would the Sales Rep need to meet this requirement?
A.Manage Custom Report Types
D.View All Data
Answer: C, D
2. Universal Containers has developed Apex code to manually create AccountShare records to grant specific users access to individual Accounts. What must the Architect do to ensure the AccountShare records are not deleted when the owner of the Account is changed?
A.Create the share records and set the RowCause to a custom Apex Sharing Reason
B.Create the share records in a class with the ''Without Sharing'' keyword
C.Create the share records with the Delete on Owner Change field set to false
D.Create the share records and set the RowCause to Manual
3. The architect has a requirement to create a criteria-based sharing rule based on the customer Social.. up the rule in Contact Sharing, the field is not shown on the list of available field.
What might cause this?
A.The field has been configured for encryption.
B.The architect does not have permission to Compliance fields.
C.The architect's profile does not have field level Security (FLS) for this field.
D.fields with validation rules are not available for sharing rules.
4. At Universal Containers there is a team of auditors distributedthrough the organization that all need access to high-value Opportunities.
With a private sharing model, which two option should an architect recommend when designing a solution for this requirement?
Choose 2 answers
A.Put the auditors as the highest level of the role hierarchy.
B.Add the auditors to the default Opportunity Team.
C.Create a criteria-based sharing rule to give access to the public group for high-value Opportunities.
D.Create a public group and assign the Auditors to the group.
Answer: C, D
5. Universal Containers has a large network ofpartners, who each have seasonal workers that need ..
How might the Architect design the solution to federate user setup to the Partners? Choose 2 answers
A.Assign delegated external administrators at each partner.
B.Grant the Modify Users permission tothe partner managers.
C.Allow external users to self register.
D.Create a permission set giving Read/Write to the User object to partner manager.
Answer: A, C
6. Universal Containers (UC) operates worldwide with offices in more than 100 regions in 10 different countries and has established a very complex role hierarchy to control data visibility. Inthe new fiscal year UC is planning to reorganize the roles and reassign accounts owners.
Which three features could an architect recommend to avoid problems on this operation? Choose 3 answers
A.Partition data using Divisions
B.Deferred Sharing Recalculation
C.Parallel Sharing Rule recalculation
Answer: B, C, E